Friday 19 July 2013

Video Archive Browsing and possible concepts

I have started browsing archive.org as I cannot seem to use creative commons for finding videos. I was considering going with Horror; which could make for interesting horror > happy conversions.

However this seemed a little strange so I started looking at Nature; The idea of peaceful, scary and action jump to mind. 

After more searching I found a way to take my original idea; by changing it to something like circus, carnival, clowns etc, I have access to clowns which are statistically the most hated creatures. So I can play on this for a horror theme, then spin it around for the happy fun side of carnivals, and I just need a third feel.

Perhaps something more advertisement-like or an even weirder idea like a wanted advert for fugitive clowns. Just some thoughts at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment