Monday 7 October 2013

Interview Progress

With more than enough footage to work from (9+ interviews), I am now up to viewing and editing.
I may need more B-Roll as I don't have that much, but with gently panning or zooming stills, this may prove to be enough to fill the gaps of this project.

I am trying to decide how to have the questions and general narration. 
I was considering having a voiceover, perhaps with Text to reference from time to time.
Eg. Names, Dates, Relationship to Rick?,  What they do? (work/study) and the questions themselves?

I also need to start looking for some suitable music. It's a shame that the most ideal tracks are copyright such as: Blindspott - Phlex, Blindspott - S.U.I.T.,  DevilDriver - Mountain, Chimaira - Severed, Chimaira - Empty, DevilDriver - Head On To Heartache, 8 Foot Sativa - Chelsea Smile, 
Lamb Of God - Ruin, Lamb Of God - Laid To Rest, AC/DC etc etc.

I guess the list goes on. However, I do know the guys from Pariah who may be interested in sharing their music with my project (which works well as Rick knew at least some of the band).

No comments:

Post a Comment