Tuesday 12 March 2013

Francis Bacon


I like the gory nature of this image with a revealed spine and fleshy interior.


I like the idea of a gory jagged face-like object in black and white, with one red light.


This creepy creature could play a part in the object dragging itself with half formed limbs.


Umbrella face with his circus of rib exposed carcasses inspires a lot of dread.


Seems nearly like the unholy pope on a carcass throne.


This makes me think of a wall yelling or something concrete like.


This as an awesome picture of a dog. I really like this style of nearly being hatched together and not even really existing.

Francis gives me the following ideas:
- Mishappen limbs dragging my object.
- A sort of hairy material.
- A yelling rock.
- One red light perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment