Monday 19 August 2013

Resources for my Video: To Get

I would like to get some form of a glass trough / long rectangular glass vase / empty ant farm.




This would be for a lime jelly mold, allowing me to shoot through it. I still need a glass bowl for the initial shot, or something with a larger diameter than the wide vase I'm after.

I still need to get a green balloon or 3, not sure if I should dye the water red, but i need the balloon first and try with regular water first. 

Plastic bags I have, but I need to find the most transparent one.

I dont have a blender, so I may have to drop that shot.
Same with the underwater shot; this breaks away from my only XCU or CU shots of the models which I wanted to keep to in order to reduce any model appearance at all. Only shots of feet, a close up of eyes and perhaps a shaking fist. Maybe a hand on a branch to help cement the idea of stalking.

I'll use shots of broken/breaking glass (slow-mo), glowing elements (shifting focal length) and shaky shots of walking through a forest as filler if required.

Oh and only because it's cool: Zero G Ant Farm

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog on Google. I'm curious, did you ever find a rectangular glass vase similar to those in the bottom two photos? I have been looking for reasonably priced ones. If so can you contact me? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete