Thursday 25 April 2013

A Look Into the Copyright Laws and Fair Use

With an opportunity to use snippets of audio through these "birds," such as BumbleBee from the first Transformers movie; I needed to research more of the laws behind using such snippets.


This story goes on to say that a youTube video using short audio clips was asked by Sony, to be taken down. (Although a year after it was posted). 
This gives me hope that I can use small clips of audio and although it may be removed from any online source eventually, it will suffice for my project 2B.

Other websites I browsed over only offer limited and vague information. It would seem that the Fair Use Act should be applicable in this situation but this is not definitive.



These websites are where I read up on most of this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment