Tuesday 28 May 2013

Real Footage


I really left this far too long, but I have actually been having a lot of trouble finding a suitable location. I have found maybe 2 locations within 1 tree, but only in the last couple days have I found a location with 2 trees that is plausible. 

Although the lighting from the nearby lights did not illuminate this area when the night encroached. I took a small amount of footage and then moved to the larger single tree where the branches are lower and easier to shoot. The lighting was still poor but hopefully it will be enough. I shot it when it was windy and cold, and its harder when you're actually waitng for the sun to set; but knowing it's only getting colder while you stand around freezing.

I'll have to have a go with matchmover and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment